Content

Go Figure

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Based on statistics (number of views per individual blog entry here at my innocuous blog), hedgehogs are way more popular than sex.

Right now the hedgehog post has easily overtaken “Boobies and Baseball” (illustrated with a girl in a baseball-themed bikini) and is well on its way to passing “Frigate Bird.” So, yes, unusual animals are more popular than boobies (well, the blue-footed booby is an animal). 

I have to delete most of the comments that come for "More Party Girls," which is about book group and collage bookmarks, so I carefully did not title this entry "More Popular than Sex."

As the hits are piling up rapidly, “Hedgehog Hodgepodge” may also soon surpass “Intercity Volleyball.”

But could it ever accrue more hits than “My Brain is Origami”? We’ll find out.

To get back to poetry and art, today’s poem-a-day prompt is “art by women, women painters in history or now,” as I am on my way to Woman Made Gallery in Chicago for a poetry reading!  Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive